April 1, 2020
Upon the recommendation of the City insurance provider to help reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, beginning Thursday April 2, 2020 the following park amenities will be closed to use for the near future:
- Play equipment in the following park areas:
- Rotary, Kiwanis-Methow, Chase, Pennsylvania, Pioneer, Washington
- Basketball Courts in following park areas:
- Rotary and Kiwanis Methow
- Picnic Areas in the following park areas:
- Rotary, Lincoln, Pioneer, Washington
- Soccer court at Kiwanis Methow Park
Park restrooms and individual picnic tables will continue to be open and sanitized daily. For your health and the health of others please observe the following to help us be able to keep
the remaining parks and trails open:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow Center for Disease Control guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Be prepared for limited access to public restrooms.
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass.
- Observe Center for Disease Control’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other persons at all times.
- Dispose of your liter in a trashcan and not on the ground.
Thank you and stay safe!
To view the full Press Release, click HERE.