Emergency Operations Center
The Chelan Douglas Health District, Chelan County, and Douglas County have formed a unified Emergency Operations Center (EOC). The goal of the unified response will be to provide the most efficient regional response to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). This structure combines resources to create additional response capacity, facilitate improved communication between jurisdictions and the community, and ensure the highest possible level of service to the citizens of our valley. The Chelan-Douglas Health Department is the lead agency, supported by Chelan County, Douglas County, City of Wenatchee, and City of East Wenatchee.
Please note, this count only includes Chelan County and Douglas County residents only. There are links, on this page, to state-wide and world-wide case counts too.
USDA and its Federal partners have programs that can be used to provide immediate and long-term assistance to rural communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
This is a list of ways you can help, such as donating personal protective equipment, making masks and gowns, and joining the I Can Help Initiative.
- Inslee Announces Restart of all Medical Services in Washington Monday May 18, 2020
- Chelan County Press Release Thursday May 14, 2020
- Chelan County Resolution No. 2020-48 Tuesday May 5, 2020
- Chelan County Public Notice Relating to Short-Term Rentals Monday May 4, 2020
- Inslee Signs New COVID-19 Order for Phased Re-Opening of Washington’s Economy Monday May 4, 2020
- Inslee announces plan to allow construction projects previously underway to be completed Friday April 24, 2020
- Inslee Announces Washington’s COVID-19 Recovery Plan Wednesday April 22, 2020
- Chelan County Resolution No. 2020-46 Wednesday April 22, 2020
- Chelan County Resolution No. 2020-42 Tuesday April 14, 2020
- Chelan County Resolution No. 2020-39 Monday April 13, 2020