Emergency Operations Center
The Chelan Douglas Health District, Chelan County, and Douglas County have formed a unified Emergency Operations Center (EOC). The goal of the unified response will be to provide the most efficient regional response to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). This structure combines resources to create additional response capacity, facilitate improved communication between jurisdictions and the community, and ensure the highest possible level of service to the citizens of our valley. The Chelan-Douglas Health Department is the lead agency, supported by Chelan County, Douglas County, City of Wenatchee, and City of East Wenatchee.
Please note, this count only includes Chelan County and Douglas County residents only. There are links, on this page, to state-wide and world-wide case counts too.
USDA and its Federal partners have programs that can be used to provide immediate and long-term assistance to rural communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
This is a list of ways you can help, such as donating personal protective equipment, making masks and gowns, and joining the I Can Help Initiative.
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing cancelled for Friday Thursday October 22, 2020
- LOCAL CYBER ATTACK USES “PHASE 2 GUIDANCE” TO SEND EMAILS TO LOCAL BUSINESSES Monday October 19, 2020
- Senior epidemiologist explains community testing by CDHD Thursday October 15, 2020
- Governor moves Chelan, Douglas Counties to Phase 2 Wednesday October 14, 2020
- CHELAN-DOUGLAS HEALTH DISTRICT CONTINUES FREE TESTING FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 13-16 Wednesday October 14, 2020
- ONE (1) ADDITIONAL DEATH FROM COVID-19 Friday October 9, 2020
- Inslee announces updates to Safe Start reopening plan Tuesday October 6, 2020
- COVID-19 CASE COUNT DATA ERROR Tuesday October 6, 2020
- ONE (1) ADDITIONAL DEATH FROM COVID-19 Wednesday September 30, 2020
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) ARRIVES TO ASSIST WITH LOCAL COVID-19 RESPONSE Wednesday September 30, 2020