Emergency Operations Center
The Chelan Douglas Health District, Chelan County, and Douglas County have formed a unified Emergency Operations Center (EOC). The goal of the unified response will be to provide the most efficient regional response to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). This structure combines resources to create additional response capacity, facilitate improved communication between jurisdictions and the community, and ensure the highest possible level of service to the citizens of our valley. The Chelan-Douglas Health Department is the lead agency, supported by Chelan County, Douglas County, City of Wenatchee, and City of East Wenatchee.
Please note, this count only includes Chelan County and Douglas County residents only. There are links, on this page, to state-wide and world-wide case counts too.
USDA and its Federal partners have programs that can be used to provide immediate and long-term assistance to rural communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
This is a list of ways you can help, such as donating personal protective equipment, making masks and gowns, and joining the I Can Help Initiative.
- FACEBOOK LIVE MEET & GREET WITH KEY COVID-19 RESPONSE STAFF Thursday September 17, 2020
- COVID TESTING SCHEDULED TO RESUME, SOME HEALTH ADVISEMENTS REMAIN Thursday September 17, 2020
- COVID TESTING RESCHEDULED DUE TO AIR QUALITY Tuesday September 15, 2020
- Board of Health Announces New Interim Administrator Monday September 14, 2020
- Additional Death from Coronavirus (COVID-19) Thursday September 10, 2020
- CDHD OFFERS FREE VOLUNTARY TESTING IN PLAIN Wednesday September 9, 2020
- TWO ADDITIONAL DEATHS FROM COVID-19 Tuesday September 8, 2020
- CDHD SEEKS INDIVIDUALS INTERESTED IN ASSISTING WITH COMMUNITY OUTREACH EFFORTS Tuesday September 8, 2020
- COVID-19 TEST RESULTS FROM BRIDGEPORT Wednesday September 2, 2020
- CDHD OFFERS FREE, VOLUNTARY TESTING IN ROCK ISLAND Wednesday September 2, 2020